Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Worst Household Chores ?

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:03:16 -0500, "tom&kel"
wrote:

i'll check it out......looks pretty good. i've always liked james garner
and tony randall.

Someone in my family used to ruin movies for me, so I hate to give any
details of a movie for fear of ruining it for others.

But you'll like it.

Maybe anyone who regularly reads this group will.

I've seen the movie once on tv since I originally saw it at the
theater, but I'd forgetten who was in it. I like them too. I loved
Rockford.

"mm" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:20:15 -0500, "tom&kel"
wrote:

i'd pay $80 to have someone listen to my wife complain about my
uncontrollable urge to fix stuff.

Did you ever see the movie "Boys night out". You should rent that if
you can find it (A lot of cities have a place that rents vintage
movies.) Although this was from 1963 and it might be hard to find.
Maybe on cable somehow. Isn't there cable on demand? Will they find
you old movies, like Turner owns a bunch?

if you want to know more, I'll tell you more.