Jerry Wass

Default Help cutting brass with a scroll saw

Get some of the finest toothed blades you can find--probably could use some of
those spiral type all direction blades too.

NokNokMan wrote:

I bought a scroll saw to cut some 3/16" 360 alloy brass. I haven't had much
luck with the 15tpi blades I bought to go with it. My project is WR Smith's
skeleton clock. He uses a scroll saw to cut his frames; it shows it in his
book. Unfortunately, he doesn't mention what blade he uses. My scroll saw
can use pinned and plain 5" blades, so if anyone could point me in the right
direction I'd probably be able to use any blades suggested.

thanks,
Dave