jim rozen

Default OT, Sorta-LED flashlights...

In article , Larry Jaques says...

Give a man a little poetic license, will ya, Jim? I make
light of the possibilities; Murphy will do the rest.

OK, its just that I really do like the smell of acetylene.

When I was a kid, I had a close friend, also mechanically
inclined. I had shown him my carbide lamp, and he was
rapidly engaged in trying to duplicate it. Until his
parents found out, and threw out the 'you'll blow yer
face off kid' argument.

It was dumb then, it's dumb now. He never got to finish
that carbide lamp, made out of the aluminum 35mm film
cans. Would have been nice.

Jim

please reply to: