freddyuk freddyuk is offline
Member

A ha someone was listening!
I paid euro 30(not £'s) for a couple of cheap drills. One i used a lot and is still going the other is virtually unused and the hammer action has ceased.
I was interested to know if it was worth trying to mend it or just chuck it in the bin.
I don't know how the hammer action works.
If money was no object i would have a shed full of the top of the range tools which would never break but would laso never get a lifetimes abuse so if i see a drill for euro 30 i am going to give it a try?? Aldi have taken up this challenge but i dont have an Aldi locally. The French seem to get these low priced tools before we do and i love to avoid VAT to Gordon if i can.

It shouldn't need grease etc as its hardly used?