Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default A few pennies here and there...

Richard Faulkner wrote:
In message , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
Martin Angove wrote:

I'm in two minds whether or not to ring BG up and make a point about
this (I'd probably spend more on the 0845 call), but the thought
occurred to me that we're probably not the only ones. What if all BG
customers have been overcharged? What if it's about a pound for each
one of them? What an easy little money-spinner!

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/
Making sense of technology: http://www.livtech.co.uk/

So whats wrong with complaining online?

And how much notice do they take of that??

None - in my experience

--
Richard Faulkner

A bit more notice than a phone call in my experience as a phone call is not
logged more than half the time, whereas emails can be kept for future
reference. :-)

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite