Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)

Default A few pennies here and there...

Martin Angove wrote:

I'm in two minds whether or not to ring BG up and make a point about
this (I'd probably spend more on the 0845 call), but the thought
occurred to me that we're probably not the only ones. What if all BG
customers have been overcharged? What if it's about a pound for each one
of them? What an easy little money-spinner!

All seems a bit petty IYAM.
how many hours did you spend working that out?

Obviously they have to draw the line somewhere.
What about if you were over-estimated as is usually the way the
guestimates?
I bet you wouldn't have an issue with it then would you.

http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.