\PrecisionMachinisT\

Default How do you adjust the cutter bit on Aloris Tool Holders

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

Now -- there are lower-budget versions than the Phase-II, and
these are sometimes sold as Phase-II (at least based on the
advertising), so this may be what you encountered.

I wanted to add that over the years Ive found quality of heat treating to
vary widely on import items...

Sometimes I think they heat em a few at a time and throw them in a bucket of
cold oil....... in the morning......then as the day progresses they might
heat a bunch more till they glow a little then throw em in the bucket of
(now hotter) oil.......

I dunno, import tee nuts, screws washers and such never seem to quite be
what I would expect and are often hardened up the point of extreme
brittleness--

Im kinda curious if anyone has ever had any import aloris style tooling ( or
any other tooling for that matter ) crack and break on them due to this ???

--

SVL