freddyuk freddyuk is offline
Member

Default Hammer drill lost its hammer

I will probably get flamed here but here goes - i bought one of those Chinese SDS drills with rotostop and a kit of bits from France for euro 30. I was so impressed (for domestic use only) i bought another one on my next wine trip. A few months later they appeared in Srewfix etc. selling for about £40.00 without the bit kit.
One of mine has lost its "hammer" action and i was wondering if there was a way to repair it easily. It has not been used very much so worth repairing if i can. The other one has been used a lot for digging up concrete etc and has proved to be a real bargain for the price.

Anyone any ideas or experience?

Thanks