Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Rusting hand tools

"DejaVU" wrote in message
snip----
not fried, ROAST chicken, you can keep the Kentucky Fxxxx Chicken.
roasted so it falls off the bones when you try to carve it. with
roast potatos and gravy, sweet baby carrots, maybe some fried
mushrooms. yum....
good thing lunchtime is only 15 minutes away!

Way to go! Here sits a person that's greatest talent in life is eating, and
you taunt him with food? Roast potatoes! Yep, that's the way to cook
them, even with a leg of lamb, one of my favorites. Garlic, lemon, salt,
pepper, forget any mint jelly, not needed. My mouth's a-waterin'. :-)

to a cedar chest of sorts. Love the chest, hate the smell.
How I wish it would have been made of cedar, a smell I adore. g

oh dear. maybe you can overwhelm the camphor with cutting oil?

Or like Larry suggested, hypoid gear lube? Man, you don't leave much from
which to choose. Maybe I'll learn to like camphor if those are my choices.

That chicken sure sounds good!

Harold