Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Default Cordless doorbell - recommendations?

Mogweed wrote:
Anyone suggest a make and model though? B&Q have been mentioned but is it
their own brand? I've seen adverts for MK Libra - they any good?

We have a Byron (from B&Q) - works OK, wasn't too expensive. We
actually have two ringers as we couldn't find a position where you could
definitely hear it throughout the house; one powered by AA batteries
(which it eats); the other by a wallwart. It's 'intended' to be
portable, ie looks a bit like a walkie-talkie, and doesn't have fittings
to screw it to the wall though.

http://ccgi.byrons.force9.co.uk/home.php

David