Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller

Default Worst Household Chores ?

In article .com, wrote:
Hi folks, just wondered what the general opinion was on the worst
household chore. Got to be a two horse race between cleaning the inside
of the windows and cleaning the oven.

Ever clean a toilet?

We are considering taking on an Oven Cleaning franchise but are curious
about the market. Would you pay =A340 to have someone overhaul your oven
?

I wouldn't pay anything -- I have a self-cleaning oven. All I have to do is
press the button that says "Clean", wait a few hours, and then brush or vacuum
the ash out of the bottom.

--
Regards,