Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Gorman

Default INSPIRATION - How to make a fortune woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.jonesyswoodproducts.com/c...rass_hasp.html

I just wonder how many of these things this guy actually sells at
$59.95 each. Not many I would think. I've got a jinuwine NATO
ammunition box on the floor as I type. It looks close to this one, but
no rope handles, and a bit larger. Probably it cost NATO $2, max, and
I imagine even less than that, Probably something like this would sell
pretty fair, at around $15-20 each, especially at a fle market.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

This one can't be a real ammo box, or he's lieing about being safe in
child's mouth, as the normal ones have enough chemicals in them to
preserve the box until the ammo disintegrates.
Joe