Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

Default Cordless doorbell - recommendations?

"Mogweed" wrote in message
As subject line really. This is for a house that we'll be letting out so I
don't want to spend too much (seen one at *£100* - eek!!!) but, on the
other hand, it has got to work well and be reliable.

I've been told to stay away from the cheaper ones but that's about all I
know, so can someone recommend a good, reasonably priced, cordless
doorbell?

Cheers,

Mogweed.

Can't recommend a make - but get one where the 'ringer' unit is built into a
plug through adaptor. Definitely not a battery powered ringer.