Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Default Toolstation

Hi All

Just had an e-mail from Toolstation;

"Now open! Toolstation's newest Warehouse / Counter, located conveniently to
serve Southampton, Portsmouth and the M27 corridor has opened, on track with
our intention to open hundreds of Toolstation counters around the country.

As with all Toolstation counters, it is easy to access with ample parking
and will be fully stocked with all 8,500 product lines so that customers can
pick up the entire Toolstation range on a daily basis".

If they do indeed open 'hundreds' of Toolstation counters, I reckon B&Q are
in deep trouble - and we are all going to benefit from lower prices and
bigger stock ranges.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman