Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

Default Question about the strength of pocket hole joinery

"Leon" wrote in message
of Kreg. I had to stifle a snicker. I'll be picking up a Kreg 3 kit at

the
opening of the new Lee Valley store in Toronto at the beginning of

April.

If you have a Lowe's they might have them. Our local Lowe's carry Kreg
products.

No Lowe's that I know of up here in Canada. Besides, considering some of the
customer service benefits I've received over the years from Lee Valley
Tools, I sort of feel like I owe them my business. And at the very least,
when I buy something from one of their salespeople and ask an opinion on a
product, there's a damned good chance I'm going to get an honest opinion as
well as a person that's experienced with it.