Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Windmill types?

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:50:59 -0500, Gerald Miller
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 03:08:34 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:56:44 -0500, clare at snyder.on.ca wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:02:32 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I indeed have some pretty good sized servo motors. There is one out
there that has a 3/4" shaft on it. Ill have to pull it out and see
what it is, though its likely an AC servo..but Ill check. Hitachi I
think. got a bunch of smaller ones..smaller being relative..must
weight about 50 lbs. All are new..though now a bit rusty from weather
exposure. I believe they have outputs for tach etc..tru servos. I
couldnt sell the damned things..was considering tossing em.

Too bad you are so far from me - I'd love to scavenge your pile!!

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im at the point now..if anyone wants to scrounge my stuff...donations
are accepted, but not manditory.

I have a 3/4 ton Chevy van parked out there..some where...I can see
it..but I cant get to it. Id love to have my yard back

And don't forget, each removal gets a free pet.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

One or more.

Gunner