Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default [OT] Why hasn't 20062304277 been banned from posting?

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:01:12 GMT, "2006.2309.282"
wrote:

Hey dave blow me! Assholes like you I could care less about!

Yet you continue to respond to him indicating that you *do* care. JT has
dubbed you Buttercup and Leon has dubbed you Stinky. I think a better
designation would be "Fifi". You remind me of one of those yappy little
dogs that matronly older women always seem drawn to and that are inevitably
named "Fifi". Fifi is most typically a yappy little thing that makes lots
of noise, has a mean disposition, but has little in the way of substance
or utility. Noise is about the only thing of which they seem proficient at
producing. You have the same characteristics.

You are not even a good troll, your posts show no intelligence, you have
no message, you can't even curse well. You certainly don't show the
intelligence that a former member of the military would have, so don't go
trotting out that tired old harangue, it's not washing with anyone who has
ever had a modicum of exposure to true vets.

Even your "insults" fall flat, you can't carry those out convincingly
either. You somehow think that referring to my nome de plume as "Mark and
Josie" is somehow insulting. While my wife's name is Juanita, I have had
the pleasure of being acquainted with several who have been named "Josie"
and they have all been fine, good-looking and good-natured women. This is
somehow insulting or a flame?

So Fifi, if you aren't a pre-pubescent teenager, you really need to seek
help. If you are a pre-pubescent teenager, then you better hope that Mommy
and Daddy don't find out what you've been doing with their internet
account.

"David" wrote in message
news
Searcher wrote:

You will always see him, he keeps changing his name
I have him killfiled , but he keeps coming back@!!!!

Searcher

He comes back because of his OCD. He wants the rest of us to give a crap
about his concerns. Until he gets medicated for his condition, expect
his posts to continue.

Dave