Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why hasn't 20062304277 been banned from posting?

"inconveniences me"........... I LOVE YOU SELF ABSORBED TYPES!

Awh shucks I'm touched...."I'd kinda like the wars and killing to stop, Then
maybe
there wouldn't be any reminders of it on my favorite newsgroup"

Now THAT's an idea stop the War to end my posts, now you can't be in love
with a ng more then that!

First off this isn't really a war persay, if it was a war it would have been
over when we captured Saddam. So we pull all of our troops home and what
would you have just millions more people with a grudge against America...
How long do you suppose before IED's will start here at home? It took about
3 years for Afghanistan to pick up on it! Bush tried his conventional
warfare thing and failed miserably, Al Qaeda has gotten stronger and larger
so has the Taliban. The world more at risk less safe then in the History of
America...and then a Hurricane comes along and it's treated like something
we never saw or knew how to handle before!

But the CIC says progress is being made (with Cheney riding
shotgun)............ Sort of like when your down so far EVERYTHING LOOKS UP!

Gee Dan you don't seem to post a lot!

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon 13 Mar 2006 02:55:15p, "Elmar" wrote in
ups.com:

Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

I've never responded to any of the War Dead posts. I will now make the
only
one I ever will.

There's a war on. People I love are over there, and their days are often
even more disrupted than mine are when I have to read or see a post or
even
maybe three or four, about my fallen countryfolk. There might even be a
few
innocent children maimed or killed about the same time this guy, for
whatever reasons, inconveniences me.

I'm living with it. I'd kinda like the wars and killing to stop. Then
maybe
there wouldn't be any reminders of it on my favorite newsgroup. But until
then, I can deal with it.