Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard Clements

Default [OT] Why hasn't 20062304277 been banned from posting?

Leon wrote:

"Toller" wrote in message

Just how do I killfile the vile creature? He changes his name every day
or so.
Can you imagine if he had been around during WWII?

Just kill file him every day, its way less trouble than he goes through to
change names.

This is my troll filter.

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.

My troll filter is my best friend. It is my life.

I must master it as I must master my life.

My troll filter without me is useless. Without my troll filter, I am
useless.

I must apply my troll filter true.

I must filter better than my enemy who is trying to irritate me.

I must filter him before he irritates me. I will...

My my troll and myself know that what counts in not the trolls we filter,

the threads we ignore, nor the OT we skip.

We know it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My troll filter is human, even as I, because it is my life.

Thus, I will learn it as a brother.

I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories,
its Regx, and its wildcards.

I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage.

I will keep my troll filter clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.

We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God I swear this creed.

My troll filter and myself are the defenders of my wreak.

We are the masters of our enemy.

We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until there is no trolls, but PEACE.

--
if corn oil comes from corn,
and olive oil comes from olives