Posted to rec.woodworking
Dan

Default Why hasn't 20062304277 been banned from posting?

On Mon 13 Mar 2006 02:55:15p, "Elmar" wrote in
ups.com:

Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

I've never responded to any of the War Dead posts. I will now make the only
one I ever will.

There's a war on. People I love are over there, and their days are often
even more disrupted than mine are when I have to read or see a post or even
maybe three or four, about my fallen countryfolk. There might even be a few
innocent children maimed or killed about the same time this guy, for
whatever reasons, inconveniences me.

I'm living with it. I'd kinda like the wars and killing to stop. Then maybe
there wouldn't be any reminders of it on my favorite newsgroup. But until
then, I can deal with it.