Posted to rec.woodworking
Guess who

Default Why hasn't 20062304277 been banned from posting?

On 13 Mar 2006 12:55:15 -0800, "Elmar" wrote:

Is there no way to stop these garbage liberal posts?

Killfile [might be under Message / Filters]. Another option: Ignore
thread. I list all incoming according to headers [rather than order
by date.] Easy to spot one you don't want, select and delete all at
once. That's *after* others have been entirely blocked with the
killfilter. The problem is that in this newsgroup, once you get rid of
the I'm a war-hero crap and what colour should I paint my workbench,
or how can you safely cut a quarter inch cube using a radial arm saw,
and here's a plan for a popsicle stick picture frame, there's not a
whole lot left. It's a whole lot better though.