Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

Just think of the auto spry can of Dykem ink - over the stealing hand/arm :-)

Maybe remote control with the toys of today - like a car lock switch...
Might be fun to watch!

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:58:02 -0500, the renowned "JK"
wrote:

"Keith Marshall" wrote in message
. com...

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I'm cheap so I have one of these that I keep in my truck:

I kind of like these too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-18-Pocket-...QQcmdZViewItem

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

Is there some kind of law that if you take a generic bag and give it a cool
description like "Tool Bag" it's supposed to cost $50 more?

Probably, but the suggestion may carry something of value carries
negative value IMHO.

Wouldn't want to be a victim of a "man purse snatching", eh?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany