Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:51:32 GMT, "Karl Vorwerk"
wrote:

the motorcycle.

"Local Bike Week death toll climbs to 14"
"The odometer on Robert Fliss' new Harley-Davidson motorcycle read 72.5 miles
when he crashed and died Saturday."

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...D01B031206.htm

"Cycles are deadlier way to travel in '06"
"That's despite traffic deaths in Lee being down overall compared to the same
period last year."

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....603100407/1075

"The number of Bike Week motorcycle accidents is so high -225 since March 3"

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d...603120358/1004
--
Cliff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer

--Got a rucksack with small, medium and large zipper pockets on the
back. The biggie's big enough for my laptop computer and a couple of books;
medium for digital camera, chargers and cabling. Small one for notepad,
pens, snotrags, etc. Good for draggin' stuff to adult ed classes, etc. For
trade shows, when I don't want to tote one of those plastic bags they hand
out I empty out the big compartment and fill it with flyers. I use the
midsized one to tote problems I'm having; i.e. this yr I'll have the nut
from a BT-30 tool holder (long story) and some other widgets.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Better an early adapter
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : than an early adopter..
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:08:48 GMT, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:12:51 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:31:25 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, Randy Replogle
wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...

Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC
devil would tend to have that residual odor...

The hardest thing to get rid of was that lingering smell of high class
pot that seemed to outgas r for months from the hair...

That and the fleas.

Try a scrotum next time, smells less when properly dried

But on a Lib..they are really really tiny. Not even suitable for gear
shift knob covers. Might be ok to cover the cigarette lighter knob.

Shrug

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:18:17 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 03:17:52 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:07:39 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

When I need lots of stuff, including lunch and water, I take my
backpack.

For medium amounts, I might wear a fanny pack. (Over the butt, as it
should be worn.)

That must be a bitch getting the pistol out. I carry a break front
Uncle Mikes, when I wear shorts and cant wear an ankle holster, or a
long Hawaian shirt over a paddle holster.

g I'm still not carrying until I go into the sticks. I don't want to
stumble over a pot patch or run into Mr. Green Teeth and be left
unprotected when I am, instead, out trying to shoot photos.

Are you carrying Uncle Mike's belt pouch or pack?
http://www.uncle-mikes.com/adtemplate.asp?invky=9006978 pouch

This one. They used to come in all sorts of nifty bright colors. Dark
fanny packs scream Gun to some folks.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:43:32 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 05:08:47 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Keith
Marshall" quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I'm cheap so I have one of these that I keep in my truck:

Those are great bags. I keep one filled with boxes of fasteners, one
with plumbing tools, and one with auto tools. I think I need a few
more, too. I'll bet one would hold all 4 sets of tire cables and be
less quirky than the plastic boxes they came in. Those things are a
real bitch.

I kind of like these too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-18-Pocket-...QQcmdZViewItem

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

OMFG, the price of those things! thud

These arent bad

This one is quite good and I have one for a range bag

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Emmo

The phrase you are looking for is 'courier bag'. Come in all sizes and
formats, mine has lasted me for over 1.3 million air miles and 12 years...

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking

Hows about one of these things?

http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=100

I carry one of these
http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...&product_id=63
ever'day at work, it's the dog's danglies. Maglite, multiblade
screwdriver, K.I.S.S. knife, cutters and cable ties.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:26:45 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Indeed. Ive taken to wearing a decent quality photographers vest most
of the time while working.

The moose antlers are a nice touch.

Out hunting with Ole Buckshot?
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 12 Mar 2006 13:55:37 -0800, wrote:

Hows about one of these things?

http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=100

I carry one of these
http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...&product_id=63
ever'day at work, it's the dog's danglies. Maglite, multiblade
screwdriver, K.I.S.S. knife, cutters and cable ties.

Those are pretty slick. Fry's Electronics sells them btw.

They are a modified EMT's pouch..here is one of the more popular
ones..and others like it

http://www.worldimportplus.com/produ..._id=7598672472

http://www.militaryclothing.com/IBS/...rchy/0S13.html

http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum2667.php

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:31:08 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

wrote:

Are you carrying Uncle Mike's belt pouch or pack?
http://www.uncle-mikes.com/adtemplate.asp?invky=9006978 pouch

This one. They used to come in all sorts of nifty bright colors. Dark
fanny packs scream Gun to some folks.

I s'pose I could modify the second Grand Circle Travel fanny pack for
a pistola. I modified the other one to straddle the legs on my tripod
and hold the telephoto (and other) lenses, filters, extra batteries,
and extra memory cards. They're black, but the touristy crap on them
would be a great distraction, wot?

--
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do!
-----------------------------------

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
carl mciver

"Michael" wrote in message
| Randy Replogle wrote:
| I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
| lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
| Randy Replogle

I have a buddy who's diabetic and thought for years that the pouch he
carried on his hip was medicine or some gizmo he needed for a blown back.
Learned recently that it _used_ to be... He doesn't keep the 1911 in there
away from everything else well enough, a lot of the bluing is wearing off.
Nothing about it said gun, and everything about it said it was for some
medical purpose. I was taken completely off guard, and that's the reason he
does it.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard Lamb

Randy Replogle wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Oh my, what a bunch...
Curly would flat roll over in his grave
giggling!.

Leather book bag - from Marlboro Miles!

It's a good sturdy heavy leather bag,
for hauling books (etc.) to school,
or fully packed for a bike trip.

A gloved .380 in the big front pocket.
Nothing sissy about a .380.

Phone and smokes in the right hand pocket,
cameras and papers in the left.

Keys in the right pants pocket.

Cash in the left.

Stand up.

Look the man in the eye.

(metal content detected)

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
J. Clarke

Randy Replogle wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

Develop the proper attitude. Fellow I used to know, little low-rent
fireplug with a big bushy thick black beard, used to carry the frilliest
purse you ever saw. People would say "hey, is that a _purse_?". He'd
reply, in this deep gravelly voice, "Yeah, it's a _purse_. Whatcha gonna
_do_ about it?" Nobody ever did anything.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I got a canvas, or maybe it's nylon, camera bag to carry all my junk in.
It's designed for a small camcorder, I think. It works pretty well but I'm
always on the lookout for something better. I just have too much stuff these
days that I need to keep in one place so I don't wind up losing everything.
It works great at preventing me from leaving everything I need all over the
place. I've been carrying it around with me for a number of years and can't
imagine how I got by without some kind of thing to carry all my stuff in. I
got to the point where I can't stand to have my pockets full of junk and the
bag, which goes with me everywhere, allows me to have everything I need
handy without ten pounds of junk in my pockets. I have to hand it to women,
they had a good idea with them purses.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...

Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC
devil would tend to have that residual odor...

You're probably right, there would be some kind of an odor from that. But
then, it would be nothing compared to the stench from an RNC swine.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

wrote:

Are you carrying Uncle Mike's belt pouch or pack?
http://www.uncle-mikes.com/adtemplate.asp?invky=9006978 pouch

This one. They used to come in all sorts of nifty bright colors. Dark
fanny packs scream Gun to some folks.

I s'pose I could modify the second Grand Circle Travel fanny pack for
a pistola. I modified the other one to straddle the legs on my tripod
and hold the telephoto (and other) lenses, filters, extra batteries,
and extra memory cards. They're black, but the touristy crap on them
would be a great distraction, wot?

Ayup. Anything to make it appear something besides a gun holder.
Misdirection is a good thing.

Remember..the whole goal behind carrying a concealed weapon is not to
just hide it where it can be accessed quickly..but to not even have
the idea you may be carrying cross anyones mind.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Vorwerk

Why do you think we're called Organ Donors?
Karl

http://www.news-journalonline.com/Ne...ines/frtHEAD01

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs....NEWS01/6031004
07/1075

"The number of Bike Week motorcycle accidents is so high -225 since

March 3"

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d...EWS/603120358/
1004
--
Cliff

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:15:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 03:52:46 GMT,
(Devonshire) wrote:

Camera bags can be had in all different sizes and with few
to many adjustable compartments. Many even have shoulder straps.

Devonshire

I had thought of that.
And I googled...did you know that there is actually a "machinist bag"?
http://www.acetool.com/Occidental/6500.htm

Made of real leather, it can readily absorb the everyday oils of life
in a machine shop. $63? Not cheap.

P.S: Who coded (attempted to?) that page? Their javascripting leaves a
_lot_ to be desired. =:-0

--

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things
over and over and over again for the truth to sink in,

G.W. Bush
Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
JK

"Hawke" wrote in message

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I got a canvas, or maybe it's nylon, camera bag to carry all my junk in.
It's designed for a small camcorder, I think.

My not be a good idea; it can attract interest from would-be-thieves.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
JK

"PrecisionMechanical" wrote in message

"Kathy" wrote in message

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell

phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

Big pockets

That'd be me.

Lessee now...coupla screwdrivers, crescent wrench, flashlight, tape
measure....the list goes on....

and a good belt.

Ooops--maybe I shoulda been a plumber instead....

that would require wearing pants that shift half-way down your butt when you
bend over ... ughhhhh!

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
JK

"Keith Marshall" wrote in message
m...
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I'm cheap so I have one of these that I keep in my truck:

I kind of like these too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-18-Pocket-...QQcmdZViewItem

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

Is there some kind of law that if you take a generic bag and give it a cool
description like "Tool Bag" it's supposed to cost $50 more?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 08:58:02 -0500, the renowned "JK"
wrote:

"Keith Marshall" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I'm cheap so I have one of these that I keep in my truck:

I kind of like these too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-18-Pocket-...QQcmdZViewItem

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

Is there some kind of law that if you take a generic bag and give it a cool
description like "Tool Bag" it's supposed to cost $50 more?

Probably, but the suggestion may carry something of value carries
negative value IMHO.

Wouldn't want to be a victim of a "man purse snatching", eh?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:35:20 -0500, Randy Replogle
wrote:

Don't they also have a little purse they wear with their kilts?

Are you thinking of a sporan?
http://www.bagpipesmontieth.com/high...s.html#Sporans
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:45:49 -0800, "John" wrote:

Are you a good Scot? If so, here's the perfect answer. Think how well
received you'd be by the other guys in the shop if you turned up using one
of these!

https://secure.utilikilts.com/index....TS&Category=37

JB
Personally, I like the Red Corduroy

Don't they also have a little purse they wear with their kilts? I
heard my dad say onetime that it would be nice to wear a skirt in the
Winter. You could hold it up to the stove or stand over a register and
warm your stuff.
randy replogle
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

John wrote:
Randy Replogle wrote:
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

A woman with a big pocket book walking behind you?

Or in front, if mines may be present

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Nick Hull wrote:
In article ,
Gunner wrote:

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...
Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC
devil would tend to have that residual odor...

The hardest thing to get rid of was that lingering smell of high class
pot that seemed to outgas r for months from the hair...

That and the fleas.

Try a scrotum next time, smells less when properly dried

Too small. Elephant perhaps, but those are much harder to obtain.
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff McCann

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:26:45 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Indeed. Ive taken to wearing a decent quality photographers vest most
of the time while working.

The moose antlers are a nice touch.

Out hunting with Ole Buckshot?

Guilty. I use a military type pouch that has a shoulder strap and molle
straps to use as a waist pack, etc. I am very mobile, and I use it to carry
my PDA, minirecorder, flash drives, checkbook, back up wallet with all the
membership cards, etc. everyone seems to issue (things like grocery store
affinity cards go to a false name and address, of course), flashlight, mini
survival kit, pens, knife, etc.

Jeff

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Randy Replogle wrote:
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

zip-shut Daytimer is a low-profile device that can hold a lot, and still
have room for a month's worth of calendar pages + phone list. I have
seen one with a 'leaf' made for a P32 Kel-Tec.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Devonshire

On the day of Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:15:22 GMT...
Randy Replogle
typed these letters:

I had thought of that.
And I googled...did you know that there is actually a "machinist bag"?
http://www.acetool.com/Occidental/6500.htm

Randy Replogle

Nope.. Never seen a machinist bag before. Kind of reminds me
of an old bowling ball bag from the outside. I guess there are
bags made for about every purpose. Yet, I've never found the
perfect bag for any purpose. There is always that one important
thing that doesn't fit.

Devonshire

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:35:20 -0500, the renowned Randy Replogle
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:45:49 -0800, "John" wrote:

Are you a good Scot? If so, here's the perfect answer. Think how well
received you'd be by the other guys in the shop if you turned up using one
of these!

https://secure.utilikilts.com/index....TS&Category=37

JB
Personally, I like the Red Corduroy

Don't they also have a little purse they wear with their kilts? I
heard my dad say onetime that it would be nice to wear a skirt in the
Winter. You could hold it up to the stove or stand over a register and
warm your stuff.
randy replogle

But nae tak a sgian dubh to a gunfight.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:45:49 -0800, "John" wrote:

Are you a good Scot? If so, here's the perfect answer. Think how well
received you'd be by the other guys in the shop if you turned up using one
of these!

https://secure.utilikilts.com/index....TS&Category=37

JB
Personally, I like the Red Corduroy

Don't they also have a little purse they wear with their kilts? I
heard my dad say onetime that it would be nice to wear a skirt in the
Winter. You could hold it up to the stove or stand over a register and
warm your stuff.
randy replogle

But nae tak a sgian dubh to a gunfight.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

But the wee bairn be perrrrfect for a little throat slittin

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:50:44 GMT,
(Devonshire) wrote:

On the day of Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:15:22 GMT...
Randy Replogle
typed these letters:

I had thought of that.
And I googled...did you know that there is actually a "machinist bag"?
http://www.acetool.com/Occidental/6500.htm

Randy Replogle

Nope.. Never seen a machinist bag before. Kind of reminds me
of an old bowling ball bag from the outside. I guess there are
bags made for about every purpose. Yet, I've never found the
perfect bag for any purpose. There is always that one important
thing that doesn't fit.

Devonshire

a bowling ball bag is what I keep in the truck to hold my welding
helmet, clamps, angle grinder and wheels, along with the Lincoln
Weldpack100

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking

Randy Replogle wrote:
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

I use a WWII gas mask bag for my outdoor excursions fitted out with
appropriate gear. The one strap "teardrop" style knapsacks from LL
Bean (and others) are very practical for places where the gas mask bag
would be inappropriate.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Gunner wrote:
And I googled...did you know that there is actually a "machinist bag"?
http://www.acetool.com/Occidental/6500.htm

Randy Replogle

Nope.. Never seen a machinist bag before. Kind of reminds me
of an old bowling ball bag from the outside. I guess there are
bags made for about every purpose. Yet, I've never found the
perfect bag for any purpose. There is always that one important
thing that doesn't fit.

Devonshire

a bowling ball bag is what I keep in the truck to hold my welding
helmet, clamps, angle grinder and wheels, along with the Lincoln
Weldpack100

Gunner

You might also look at a flight helmet bag from a surplus store.

"Possibles Bag" from the blackpowder crowd come in a variety of styles too.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Just think of the auto spry can of Dykem ink - over the stealing hand/arm :-)

Maybe remote control with the toys of today - like a car lock switch...
Might be fun to watch!

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

wrote:

"Keith Marshall" wrote in message
. com...

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I'm cheap so I have one of these that I keep in my truck:

I kind of like these too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-18-Pocket-...QQcmdZViewItem

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

Is there some kind of law that if you take a generic bag and give it a cool
description like "Tool Bag" it's supposed to cost $50 more?

Probably, but the suggestion may carry something of value carries
negative value IMHO.

Wouldn't want to be a victim of a "man purse snatching", eh?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionMechanicaL

"Kathy" wrote in message

and a good belt.

Ooops--maybe I shoulda been a plumber instead....

that would require wearing pants that shift half-way down your butt when

you
bend over ... ughhhhh!

Excepting for the wimmen -folk, ( who usually actually seem to enjoy
it )--only a friggen fag would taking more than a split-second's notice
anyways.......

HAND

--

SVL

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to Randy Replogle :
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

I have a belt-mounted leather pouch which contains calculators
(scientific and computer math types), pens, checkbooks, lots of small
screwdrivers, tire pressure gauge, pin vise, and several 6" steel
rules.

The cell phone (when I take it with me) lives in another belt
pouch, custom to it. Another belt pouch has the Gerber "switchblade
pliers", and yet another leather holster contains a Mini MagLite sized
LED flashlight. My keys also hang from a carabiner on my belt.

As should be obvious -- I'm not out to win fashion awards. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Sheldon lathe guys Bill Metalworking 9 April 17th 20 12:32 AM
"TUBE GUYS" - Found this Pocket tube Tester In the Rafters - Please comment Bobby Longsocks Electronics Repair 14 June 24th 04 08:03 PM
OK, smart guys PhysicsGenius Metalworking 21 January 24th 04 05:59 PM
O.T. Those ATF guys are silly Gunner Metalworking 19 December 24th 03 03:02 PM
HOW DO YOU GUYS FIGURE PROFIT? Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 26 September 29th 03 01:46 AM