Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Peter Wiley

Default Some interesting ebooks

In article , Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:05:19 -0600, Rex B
wrote:

Jordan wrote:
Is there some trick to getting alt.binaries to work?
All I get is gobbledygook.

Best thing for snagging binaries is Binary News Reaper - BNR.
Google it, it's free.

Gunner, what did you find interesting? most of the recent posts have
been motorcycle factory shop manuals.

There were a whole series of Nasa manuals/texts..umbilical
construction, mars rover papers, etc etc.

I tried to snag the Indian motorcycle books, didnt get all of them and
have repeatedly asked for a manual for a 72-78 Honda Xl 350 with no
luck

Hmmmm, might have one of those around somewhere. I still have an XL250
bike up the farm and a complete spare motor sitting in my shop.

I definitely have a Yamaha DT250 manual of the same vintage. Saw it
last time I was digging thru some old stuff. The bike is up the farm,
too.

One of these days I'm gonna Ebay the whole lot.

PDW