Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default copperhead repellant?

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:39:39 -0500, mm
wrote:

I didn't know there was a pistol that shot shot. Until tonight.

I had never heard of a shotgun shell for a pistol before tonight.

"Snake shot" been around for many years (50+), that I know of
personally.

Ever heard of "rock salt" being placed into a shot gun shell (after
pellets removed)? Farmers packed shells with rock salt to shoot
people stealing their produce (non-lethal). It's said to burn like
hell under the skin and is plucked out with tweezers, so I'm told...
(rubbin' salt in the wound)

Oren
excused from saving Universes."