Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff McCann

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:26:45 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Indeed. Ive taken to wearing a decent quality photographers vest most
of the time while working.

The moose antlers are a nice touch.

Out hunting with Ole Buckshot?

Guilty. I use a military type pouch that has a shoulder strap and molle
straps to use as a waist pack, etc. I am very mobile, and I use it to carry
my PDA, minirecorder, flash drives, checkbook, back up wallet with all the
membership cards, etc. everyone seems to issue (things like grocery store
affinity cards go to a false name and address, of course), flashlight, mini
survival kit, pens, knife, etc.

Jeff