Posted to alt.home.repair
jdk

Default copperhead repellant?

mm wrote:
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:14:02 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

mm wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 01:53:21 GMT, "Searcher"
wrote:

Would you have time for more than one bullet? If not, what are the
odds you could hit a moving snake? What are the odds that you could
hit a snake that was lying still? You must mean that you're planning
to empty the gun at it, right? Will the noise make it more
aggressive?

Think shotgun. 12 gauge. 7 shots. From 15 feet.

The previous poster, Searcher, said .357. That means a pistol, right?

I didn't know there was a pistol that shot shot. Until tonight.

I had never heard of a shotgun shell for a pistol before tonight.

Right?

back in the early 80's i bought some 38 shot. in fact i just found them.
i paid 3.95 for 10 38/357 shotshells made by cci-speer. they work i used
them for varmets in my garden out in the country. alternated shot then
regular in a 38.