Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:15:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 03:52:46 GMT,
(Devonshire) wrote:

Camera bags can be had in all different sizes and with few
to many adjustable compartments. Many even have shoulder straps.

Devonshire

I had thought of that.
And I googled...did you know that there is actually a "machinist bag"?
http://www.acetool.com/Occidental/6500.htm

Made of real leather, it can readily absorb the everyday oils of life
in a machine shop. $63? Not cheap.

P.S: Who coded (attempted to?) that page? Their javascripting leaves a
_lot_ to be desired. =:-0

--

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things
over and over and over again for the truth to sink in,

G.W. Bush
Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005