Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...

Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC
devil would tend to have that residual odor...

You're probably right, there would be some kind of an odor from that. But
then, it would be nothing compared to the stench from an RNC swine.

Hawke