Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
carl mciver

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

"Michael" wrote in message
| Randy Replogle wrote:
| I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
| lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
| Randy Replogle

I have a buddy who's diabetic and thought for years that the pouch he
carried on his hip was medicine or some gizmo he needed for a blown back.
Learned recently that it _used_ to be... He doesn't keep the 1911 in there
away from everything else well enough, a lot of the bluing is wearing off.
Nothing about it said gun, and everything about it said it was for some
medical purpose. I was taken completely off guard, and that's the reason he
does it.