Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default copperhead repellant?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:41:06 -0600, "RobertM"
wrote:

Saw my first copperhead of the season today. I've seen various repellants
advertised. Anyone have any experience with snake repellants? Do they really
work as advertised or is it better to simply shoot them? Are copperheads a
protected species?

Bob

A copperhead (Florida) will come at you... don't shoot them and be
careful in their turf you can surprise them..... Call a local state
office if you have serious problems.

You'll amazed at how high I "could jump" that day face to snake with a
copperhead.

Oren
excused from saving Universes."