Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Default Are 'screws' available.

soup wrote:
wrote:

I'm looking for a screw type for my B&D jigsaw.

If you input the model No that should get you an exploded diagram which
will tell you what the proper name/No is then you can order them direct
from the manufacturer (probably a very expensive route to take), get the
name/specs of it and see if you can source it from one of the shed/have
one lying about .
http://www.blackanddeckerspares.com/

Depends - I've found B&D extremely helpful in the past: I contacted
their spares dept on the off-chance for a replacment handle for my
ancient Workmate bench/vice, and not only did they have one, they sent
it FOC.

david