Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:43:32 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 05:08:47 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Keith
Marshall" quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I'm cheap so I have one of these that I keep in my truck:

Those are great bags. I keep one filled with boxes of fasteners, one
with plumbing tools, and one with auto tools. I think I need a few
more, too. I'll bet one would hold all 4 sets of tire cables and be
less quirky than the plastic boxes they came in. Those things are a
real bitch.

I kind of like these too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-18-Pocket-...QQcmdZViewItem

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

OMFG, the price of those things! thud

These arent bad

This one is quite good and I have one for a range bag

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3