Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:18:17 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 03:17:52 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:07:39 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

When I need lots of stuff, including lunch and water, I take my
backpack.

For medium amounts, I might wear a fanny pack. (Over the butt, as it
should be worn.)

That must be a bitch getting the pistol out. I carry a break front
Uncle Mikes, when I wear shorts and cant wear an ankle holster, or a
long Hawaian shirt over a paddle holster.

g I'm still not carrying until I go into the sticks. I don't want to
stumble over a pot patch or run into Mr. Green Teeth and be left
unprotected when I am, instead, out trying to shoot photos.

Are you carrying Uncle Mike's belt pouch or pack?
http://www.uncle-mikes.com/adtemplate.asp?invky=9006978 pouch

This one. They used to come in all sorts of nifty bright colors. Dark
fanny packs scream Gun to some folks.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3