Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 13:08:48 GMT, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:12:51 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:31:25 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, Randy Replogle
wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...

Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC
devil would tend to have that residual odor...

The hardest thing to get rid of was that lingering smell of high class
pot that seemed to outgas r for months from the hair...

That and the fleas.

Try a scrotum next time, smells less when properly dried

But on a Lib..they are really really tiny. Not even suitable for gear
shift knob covers. Might be ok to cover the cigarette lighter knob.

Shrug

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3