Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

--Got a rucksack with small, medium and large zipper pockets on the
back. The biggie's big enough for my laptop computer and a couple of books;
medium for digital camera, chargers and cabling. Small one for notepad,
pens, snotrags, etc. Good for draggin' stuff to adult ed classes, etc. For
trade shows, when I don't want to tote one of those plastic bags they hand
out I empty out the big compartment and fill it with flyers. I use the
midsized one to tote problems I'm having; i.e. this yr I'll have the nut
from a BT-30 tool holder (long story) and some other widgets.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Better an early adapter
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : than an early adopter..