Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup

Default Are 'screws' available.

wrote:
I'm looking for a screw type for my B&D jigsaw.

If you input the model No that should get you an exploded diagram which
will tell you what the proper name/No is then you can order them direct
from the manufacturer (probably a very expensive route to take), get the
name/specs of it and see if you can source it from one of the shed/have
one lying about .
http://www.blackanddeckerspares.com/
--
This post contains no hidden meanings, no implications and certainly no
hidden agendas so it should be taken at face value. The wrong words