Posted to rec.woodworking
wayne mak

Default My dad will be selling some tools/machines

I agree, ebay makes finding bargains more work, but if you need a small part
or odd item you can find it on ebay. Its good and bad, I do wonder what will
happen to tag sales, flea markets, close out sales and what ever else is out
there.
"Joe Tylicki" wrote in message
I will send them up the ebay river if nothing happens in the next week
or so

And I'm sure you will do quite well there. I truly believe there are no
more bargains to be hand on Ebay. I was tracking a Delta 380 15" planer
for the last week. It sold for $885 and the buyer must pick it up at the
guy's shop. The 780, the replacement for the 380, is currently being sold
on Amazon for $1198, less a $100 rebate, and free shipping. So for $200 I
don't have to break my back moving the thing and I get a brand new
machine.