Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Tylicki

Default My dad will be selling some tools/machines

I will send them up the ebay river if nothing happens in the next week or
so

And I'm sure you will do quite well there. I truly believe there are no
more bargains to be hand on Ebay. I was tracking a Delta 380 15" planer for
the last week. It sold for $885 and the buyer must pick it up at the guy's
shop. The 780, the replacement for the 380, is currently being sold on
Amazon for $1198, less a $100 rebate, and free shipping. So for $200 I
don't have to break my back moving the thing and I get a brand new machine.