Posted to rec.woodworking
Charley

Default My dad will be selling some tools/machines

Why don't you say where the machines are located, a starting price, etc.
Shipping makes a BIG diference in purchase decisions and I, for one, won't
buy until I can see it - at any price.

--
Charley

"wayne mak" wrote in message
First item is a preformax sander this is a pro max II 24" sander, this has
seen a few hours of use. he bought it new and used if very little. make
offer

next machine is a Starmark MAX oscillating spindle sander, like new very
little use.

both of the above items have original paper work and like new condition

next machine is a very old "printers table saw" this is a saw used in the
days of hand type setting, very accurate machine no tilting arbor. It also
has a slide table to mill off the ends of wood that can be set to VERY
accurate sizes. This machine is very heavy and well built. All items are

in
Newtown CT. I will be down to see my dad next week and will get pictures,

have all the paper work on the 2 newer machines and can scan/email info if
needed.