Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:07:39 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

When I need lots of stuff, including lunch and water, I take my
backpack.

For medium amounts, I might wear a fanny pack. (Over the butt, as it
should be worn.)

That must be a bitch getting the pistol out. I carry a break front
Uncle Mikes, when I wear shorts and cant wear an ankle holster, or a
long Hawaian shirt over a paddle holster.

For small amounts, I carry a basic black Possum(tm) Handy Pouch
threaded through the side of my loin cloth; no hat and no heels.
(Standard disclaimer does not apply. I'm DIVERSIFY.

---
http://diversify.com/handypouches.html ToolyRoo(tm)
and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!

- Proverbs 22:3