Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony

Randy Replogle wrote in
news
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I use a carry-on type leather bag.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Schwab

Randy Replogle wrote:
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

The word "petite" _anywhere_ in the description precludes its being manly

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

What type of heels will you be wearing?
Hannibal Lechter to Agent Starling: "..... such a rube, w/ a good bag and
cheap shoes...."
--
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

I use my flaped holster for my Luger...lots of looks, respect!

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Mackay

Randy Replogle wrote:
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I use one of these
http://www.buell.com/en_us/promos/slingbag/index.asp
I got like 10 of 'em from going to different dealers last year and test
riding bikes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

When I need lots of stuff, including lunch and water, I take my
backpack.

For medium amounts, I might wear a fanny pack. (Over the butt, as it
should be worn.)

For small amounts, I carry a basic black Possum(tm) Handy Pouch
threaded through the side of my loin cloth; no hat and no heels.
(Standard disclaimer does not apply. I'm DIVERSIFY.

--============================================--
---
http://diversify.com/handypouches.html ToolyRoo(tm)
and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, the renowned Randy Replogle
wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Eagle Creek has some manly looking stuff (in travel shops), but I use
my old decrepit nylon Eddie Bauer daypack. It's too small for a laptop
so it won't be targetted.

I kept forgetting the Eagle Creek thing, it was, however, perfect size
and features for a small-format notebook, pens, cellphone, passport
etc. I still use it when travelling, but it's too easy for the
absent-minded like me to leave it hanging from the back of a chair.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael

Randy Replogle wrote:
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

http://www.action-direct.com/257.htm

Where the Warthog lives.

--

Michael Gailey
Artistic CNC Mill, Router and Engraver Programming

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

Randy Replogle wrote:
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I use an "Il Bisonte" (Bison leather, very strong) briefcase. It has a shoulder
strap.

http://www.ilbisonte.com/briefcases.html (second one from the right)

It's good for papers, large enough for file folders etc. Also glasses, phone
etc. Has a couple of small compartments for that sort of stuff. Also has a
number of slots for pens. Not very good for lunch, unless you make very thin
sandwiches.

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Accuosti

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message

| What type of heels will you be wearing?
| Hannibal Lechter to Agent Starling: "..... such a rube, w/ a good
| bag and cheap shoes...."

Heh -
When I take a trip with the fambly, I use a backpack, lke a day pack
kind of thing. It has a bazillion pockets, plus a laptop sling, and even
a teeny hole in the top if I wanted to leave the Walkman inside the top
pocket and poke the headphones thru.

But I have the feeling that you're looking for an everyday thing.

I don't use one myself, but one of my buds has this leather fanny pack
thing. Good for a notepad, Palm Pilot, his glasses, and some meds that
he needs to carry. I think there's room for a waterbottle, too. Doesn't
look too fey, and it seems to work for him.

Of course, you could get one of these if you're lookign for an excuse to
keep your beer handy:
http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/sto...Search&feat=sr

Tom

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, Randy Replogle
wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 01:25:50 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Michael quickly quoth:

Randy Replogle wrote:
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

http://www.action-direct.com/257.htm

Hey, cool girdle, man.

Where the Warthog lives.

Izzat a snubnosed aminal?

--============================================--
---
http://diversify.com/handypouches.html ToolyRoo(tm)
and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:31:25 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...

Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC
devil would tend to have that residual odor...

--============================================--
---
http://diversify.com/handypouches.html ToolyRoo(tm)
and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:07:39 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

When I need lots of stuff, including lunch and water, I take my
backpack.

For medium amounts, I might wear a fanny pack. (Over the butt, as it
should be worn.)

That must be a bitch getting the pistol out. I carry a break front
Uncle Mikes, when I wear shorts and cant wear an ankle holster, or a
long Hawaian shirt over a paddle holster.

For small amounts, I carry a basic black Possum(tm) Handy Pouch
threaded through the side of my loin cloth; no hat and no heels.
(Standard disclaimer does not apply. I'm DIVERSIFY.

--============================================--
---
http://diversify.com/handypouches.html ToolyRoo(tm)
and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob AZ

Randy

HD has some. I use it for a tool bag but it will do lots of things.

Bob AZ

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Devonshire

On the day of Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT...
Randy Replogle
typed these letters:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

Camera bags can be had in all different sizes and with few
to many adjustable compartments. Many even have shoulder straps.

Devonshire
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
John

Randy Replogle wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

A woman with a big pocket book walking behind you?

John
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Kathy

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell
phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

Big pockets and a good belt.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
daniel peterman

Dude you really showed your stripes with this one. Get a briefcase or
better yet a Kenedy toolbox.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Keith Marshall

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

I'm cheap so I have one of these that I keep in my truck:

I kind of like these too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-18-Pocket-...QQcmdZViewItem

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

In article ,
Randy Replogle wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Canvas baggie from a military surplus store. Handy and manly.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionMechanical

"Kathy" wrote in message

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell

phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

Big pockets

That'd be me.

Lessee now...coupla screwdrivers, crescent wrench, flashlight, tape
measure....the list goes on....

and a good belt.

Ooops--maybe I shoulda been a plumber instead....

--

SVL

--

SVL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...

Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC
devil would tend to have that residual odor...

The hardest thing to get rid of was that lingering smell of high class
pot that seemed to outgas r for months from the hair...

That and the fleas.

Gunner

--============================================--
---
http://diversify.com/handypouches.html ToolyRoo(tm)
and Possum(tm) Handy Pouches NOW AVAILABLE!

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 03:17:52 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

For medium amounts, I might wear a fanny pack. (Over the butt, as it
should be worn.)

That must be a bitch getting the pistol out. I carry a break front
Uncle Mikes, when I wear shorts and cant wear an ankle holster, or a
long Hawaian shirt over a paddle holster.

http://www.unclemikes.com/adtemplate.asp?invky=9006982

Mine is an early one in a nice bright blue with pins and tourist ****
all over it

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MetalHead

wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

When I need lots of stuff, including lunch and water, I take my
backpack.

For medium amounts, I might wear a fanny pack. (Over the butt, as it
should be worn.)

That must be a bitch getting the pistol out. I carry a break front
Uncle Mikes, when I wear shorts and cant wear an ankle holster, or a
long Hawaian shirt over a paddle holster.

I really like those old Uncle Mikes fanny packs - the ones with the
velcro along the strap line. It's about as low key carry as I have seen.
I don't think they are made anymore though.

Bob
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
J. Nielsen

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 05:08:47 GMT, "Keith Marshall"
wrote:

The Klein Tools logo helps with the 'manly' part. :-)

Maybe not; "Klein" is German for "small". ;-)
--

-JN-
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

Has to be something he
http://www.jensontools.com/category.aspx?id=173
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
J. Clarke

Randy Replogle wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Take a look at a Scott e-vest http://www.scottevest.com. Has about a
bazillion pockets of all sizes, to fit anything from a pen to a beer can to
a laptop. They also have a police version that has cutouts for quick
weapon access.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull

In article ,
"Kathy" wrote:

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell

phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

Big pockets and a good belt.

I need suspenders to hold up the weight, my butt is too small for the
belt to have holding power.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull

wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
Black powder shooters "possible bag"

I tend to make my own..deer skin, porcupine quill decorations..bone
hook and loop.. scalp lock from the mouthy DNC campaign worker that
wouldnt take no for an answer...

Wouldn't that smell, G-man? Animal hides can be cleaned up, but a DNC
devil would tend to have that residual odor...

The hardest thing to get rid of was that lingering smell of high class
pot that seemed to outgas r for months from the hair...

That and the fleas.

Try a scrotum next time, smells less when properly dried

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull

In article ,
Randy Replogle wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

For everything but the lunch Bib overalls works. A standard lunch pail
carries a big lunch & extra ammo

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:41:40 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
news
I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

I use my flaped holster for my Luger...lots of looks, respect!

Don't travel by air much, huh?

Pete Keillor
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 03:17:52 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Randy
Replogle quickly quoth:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?

When I need lots of stuff, including lunch and water, I take my
backpack.

For medium amounts, I might wear a fanny pack. (Over the butt, as it
should be worn.)

That must be a bitch getting the pistol out. I carry a break front
Uncle Mikes, when I wear shorts and cant wear an ankle holster, or a
long Hawaian shirt over a paddle holster.

g I'm still not carrying until I go into the sticks. I don't want to
stumble over a pot patch or run into Mr. Green Teeth and be left
unprotected when I am, instead, out trying to shoot photos.

Are you carrying Uncle Mike's belt pouch or pack?
http://www.uncle-mikes.com/adtemplate.asp?invky=9006978 pouch
http://www.uncle-mikes.com/adtemplate.asp?invky=6938129 pack

--
Guns don't kill people. Rappers do!
-----------------------------------

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
tallywhacker

Briefcase.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:49:37 -0800, (daniel
peterman) wrote:

Dude you really showed your stripes with this one. Get a briefcase or
better yet a Kenedy toolbox.

To whom are you responding?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:38:02 -0500, John
wrote:

Randy Replogle wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

A woman with a big pocket book walking behind you?

John

I've done that. I don't think she appreciates it though.
Randy Replogle
--
Randy Replogle

Sheldon lathe guys Bill Metalworking 9 April 17th 20 12:32 AM
"TUBE GUYS" - Found this Pocket tube Tester In the Rafters - Please comment Bobby Longsocks Electronics Repair 14 June 24th 04 08:03 PM
OK, smart guys PhysicsGenius Metalworking 21 January 24th 04 05:59 PM
O.T. Those ATF guys are silly Gunner Metalworking 19 December 24th 03 03:02 PM
HOW DO YOU GUYS FIGURE PROFIT? Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 26 September 29th 03 01:46 AM