Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany

Default OT-- Any of you guys using a "man purse"?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:21:22 GMT, the renowned Randy Replogle
wrote:

I'm looking for a manly bag to carry my stuff: sunglasses, cell phone,
lunch, whatever. Not too big, not too petite. Any suggestions?
Randy Replogle

Eagle Creek has some manly looking stuff (in travel shops), but I use
my old decrepit nylon Eddie Bauer daypack. It's too small for a laptop
so it won't be targetted.

I kept forgetting the Eagle Creek thing, it was, however, perfect size
and features for a small-format notebook, pens, cellphone, passport
etc. I still use it when travelling, but it's too easy for the
absent-minded like me to leave it hanging from the back of a chair.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany