Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default 1/8" or 1/4" black tape? Making "stained glass"

Noozer wrote:
I've tried Google, but end up with too many bad hits...

I'm trying to figure out what to ask for when looking for 1/8" wide
and 1/4" wide black "pinstriping" tape. I'm using it to make some
faux stained glass. Electrical tape should work - IF they made it in
those widths.
I've been able to located the actual tape made by stained glass kit
companies, but at $5.00 for 2 feet, that's a bit outrageous.

My only real concern is how easy will it be to remove later on.

Any suggestions?

I was just at Staples and in the art-sign area they had tape of various
widths and colors. After seeing that, it reminded me I have seen even wider
selections in hobby - craft stores. A true hobby shop will also have it,
for use on models.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit