Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG

Default 1/8" or 1/4" black tape? Making "stained glass"

How about black or dark gray latex caulk? It seems like it would
be much easier to control and perform. If you want to remove
later, just use a razor blade scraper.
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Noozer" wrote in message
I've tried Google, but end up with too many bad hits...

I'm trying to figure out what to ask for when looking for 1/8"
wide and 1/4" wide black "pinstriping" tape. I'm using it to
make some faux stained glass. Electrical tape should work - IF
they made it in those widths.

I've been able to located the actual tape made by stained glass
kit companies, but at $5.00 for 2 feet, that's a bit outrageous.

My only real concern is how easy will it be to remove later on.

Any suggestions?