Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default 1/8" or 1/4" black tape? Making "stained glass"

Joseph Meehan wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Noozer wrote:
I've been able to located the actual tape made by stained glass kit
companies, but at $5.00 for 2 feet, that's a bit outrageous.

That is likely not tape, but adhesive three dimensional cane
(lead).

Hey Joe. It's actually called came - don't ask me why. Cane would
make sense, came doesn't, but since I didn't get to vote, it's came.
Go figure.

I knew I was likely to miss on that one when I wrote it. I guess I
should have checked.

C'mon, Giuseppe, if you made _no_ mistakes it'd make the rest of us
feel bad.