Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - The Gear We Leave Behind

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:16:51 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Are there poor black people on the Sun?

On the ports issues:

Stage one: "I don't know anything about it. We have ports? What are they?"

Stage two: "A must sell for national security. So what if I only inspect 1%
of the cargo (briefly) now?" And the borders leak like sieves?

Stage three: "I will veto the funding for my wars as well as for New Orleans
& the Gulf Coast [probably including Trent Lott's house] unless I can sell these
ports to my good friends."

Stage four: "I'm a war hero again!! I blocked the sale of those few ports
(as far as I will tell anyone my secrets)!!"

Does this guy go sailing on the bin Laden Yachts like his relatives?

Bush non-secret military sales/transfers to the UAE:
http://www.fas.org/asmp/profiles/not...=2005&typein=%
To Bahrain:
http://www.fas.org/asmp/profiles/not...=2005&typein=%
To Israel: