Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terence

Default securit 700L plus resetting

"snippo" wrote in news:1142081246.645710.25990
@j52g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:

Hi. I've got the above system in my house. It went off accidentaly the
other day and someone rang me to say they had been informed that my
alarm was activated. Unfortunately I have no idea who it was and forgot
to take their number. I think they were associated with a previous
owner. Is there any way to reset this number to ring my mobile if the
alarm is activated again?
Cheers
john

I have this self-same system installed.

It does not have an dial-a-number-when-activated facility ! It is
strictly a passive alarm. Unless yours has had an extra thingy added.

Do you have a service company phone number on the bell box? Someone
might have rung this number.

I have the full manuals - email me if you want any details from them.

Terence