Posted to uk.d-i-y
legin

Default House sale

Don't know how true it is, but a surveyor friend suggested that
commercial lendings do not show up on the sites. I could believe this
as I have also searched various properties known to have been sold. The
majority do have there details available but at least two that I know
have been sold don't show up. One a farm house and land, quite
believably the subject to commercial lending. The other, going off on a
tangent, in a very much residential area. The elderly neighbour to
which is convinced that the occupants are subject to a goverment
identity/ relocation program. He might be miffed as he wanted to buy
the property himself, downsizing, but could not sell his own in time.