Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop

Default Knot-free skirting boards, door linings, cill boards and architraves

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:04:23 +0000, Cordless Crazy
wrote:

|Where can I buy knot-free skirting boards, door linings, cill boards and
|architraves in soft wood, or is this not posible?

The sheds sell stripwood, which is lots of short bits of wood with the
knots cut out and glued end to end with an extended VVVVVV sort of join.
You could buy that and form it into "skirting boards, door linings, cill
boards" yourself.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Freedom of Speech, Expression, Religion, and Democracy are